OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2007

From:
annette webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
annette webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:58:12 -0400
Folks,

No one should miss seeing one of our own listserv members, Brad Bolton,
playing the OSU fight song on....a turkey baster! Brad's intriguing
talent was featured in the Akron Beacon Journal on 3/25/07.

This should take you to the article, though I'm not sure how long you
can access it:

www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/living/16966138.htm

And you can watch the phenomenon here:

www.ohiomm.com/videos/abjvideo/turkey_basker_music/

P.S. My husband tried to warn me that this off topic, but after all,
Brad IS playing a TURKEY baster...

--Annette Webb
Wadsworth, OH