OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2007

From:
John Habig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Habig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:08:58 -0400
I just got back from seeing the Mississippi Kite near Logan. Those of us
there at the time only had about one minute of seeing the bird before it
went behind trees. We stayed another 15-20 minutes and it did not
reappear while we there. The Kite was sighted about 1:45. A couple said
they saw it at about Noon from Bradford Road, which is on the right just
down 328 past the golf course.

Birds seen on the trip:

Mississippi Kite
Canada Goose