OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2016

From:
Jon Cefus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Cefus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2016 08:19:42 -0400
I observed the bird just after 8 am.  I had to walk a very short distance on to the shore line to see it foraging on the west shore a bit south of the cottonwood tree on Valley Rd.  As Matt said, there was no need to walk any further out than the 50' I did to get a nice, diagnostic look.

Jon Cefus

Sent from my iPhone