From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2021 18:29:51 -0400
Well, the radar looked good! Maybe the birds just kept moving.
And maybe the Connector Trail isn't the spot for migrants in the
spring. I will start at the river and canoe launch next time.
Blue-headed Vireo, Blackpolls, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Palm
Warbler. the migrants. I am presuming the Redstart and Parulas
are breeding. Lots of breeders back. Prothonotary Warblers in 2 spots,
Mainly Orchard Orioles. Cliff Swallows are back nesting under the road
bridge at the end of the connector trail. Good, perched. I can't get that
flight shot!

Cerulean Warbler there also. Breeding? We missed! We tried Rudy!
Nice meeting you!

I decided a Golden winged warbler chase in the afternoon at east fork
was probably not going to work for me..... so chased the Trumpeter at
Fernald. That didn't work either..... It's probably flown on. Got some pics
of stuff there. For the Cin. inat city nature challenge. I am probably a week
behind in pics and audio uploading.

Butterfly notes - Eastern Tailed Blue around at Armleder. At least one
cooperated for a pic.

Ode notes - dragonflies at Fernald. Nothing perched. Green Darners,
and others.

163 for my big year? I haven't added the new foy into my excel chart yet.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini