From:
Penny OConnor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Penny OConnor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:15:01 -0400
Today noon-12:30 had an enjoyable visit to Rocklyn Rd in Shaker Hts. to see the Fish Crows. They certainly have a distinctive voice.

I saw three birds in the trees by the Rocklyn house.  They seemed to be disputing occasionally.  The homeowner drove up, and said that she had been seeing three in a group.  There were a number of American Crows in the area.

There is definitely a lot of human commotion in the neighborhood. The house where the birds can be found still has its new driveway in process. While I was watching the Fish Crows a Water Dept. crew drove up, set up cones and began jackhammering the street.

Has anyone else seen three Fish Crows?

Thanks everyone for directions to see these interesting birds.

Penny O'Connor
Cleveland OH