OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2014

Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2014 16:42:18 -0400
I just relocated the Western Kingbird found by Irina Shulgina at Glacier Ridge MP (union co). The bird was foraging in the (dead ash trees in the) tree line along the meadow to the SW of the playground and restrooms. This area  is just south of the windmill area where the bird was originally found, on the south side of the loop road. The bird was only visible for about 30-40 seconds before it flew out of view behind the tree line, probably into the field to the SW. I am trying to relocate the bird now.

Steve Landes