OHIOAIR Archives

October 2006

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jean Girves <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:53:27 -0400
Kevin,

I won't be able to attend the Alliance evaluation session.  Our Steering
Committee is meeting at the same time and place as OAIRP.  Our
evaluators will present their report to us in the morning and will
report to you all on the overall Alliance evaluation in the afternoon.
So, Debbie Kwon and James Altschuld will be giving the presentation at
your meeting.  Thanks.

Jean