OHIOAIR Archives

October 2007

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Pennington, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:01:33 -0400
Richard,
 Cincinnati Christian University just uses one scale for all adjuncts across all of our divsions and departments. It combines differing levels for highest earned degree plus an increment for "seniority" ($25 per hour additional for every 5 courses taught for us).

Dr. J. Paul Pennington
Dean of Distance Education & Institutional Research
Professor, Urban/Intercultural Ministries
Cincinnati Christian University
Ph: (513) 244-8181
Fx: (513) 244-8123