OHIOAIR Archives

October 2007

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:24:51 -0400
Rates at Youngstown State University have not increased since 1990.

Doctoral Level - $1050/semester hour
Masters - $800/sh
Bachelors - $650/sh

No adjustments for discipline, seniority, etc.

Gordon

--
Gordon E. Mapley, Ph.D.
Youngstown State University