OHIOAIR Archives

September 2010

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gómez-Bellengé, Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:16:35 -0400
1. No
2. No & No
3. No
4. No. Very large classes (undergrad) will come with one or more teaching assistants.

Francisco X. Gómez-Bellengé
Associate to the Dean
Fisher College of Business
The Ohio State University