OHIOAIR Archives

April 2012

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kurt Huenemann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:12:30 -0400
Colleagues,

Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, has an opening for an
Institutional and Market Research Analyst.  This is a new full-time
position, as we revive a long-dormant IR office at Heidelberg.

If you know of qualified candidates, please encourage them to review
the position listing at our website:

     http://www.heidelberg.edu/offices/hr/employmentopp

I was pleased to recently discover this Ohio-centric group, and look
forward to connecting our nascent IR office with our Ohio peers.

Thanks!

Kurt

Kurt E. Huenemann
Assoc. Vice President for Information Resources
Heidelberg University
310 East Market Street
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
419.448.2351

Do not ever e-mail your password to anyone.
CNIT will never ask for your password in an e-mail.