OHIOAIR Archives

July 2005

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Petruccio, Diane" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:57:31 -0400
This is a new situation here, so we're trying to establish a policy.
The way I interpret and plan to report it is as undergrads taking
graduate courses.  They are billed for the graduate courses at the
graduate tuition, which in our case requires manually adjusting the
bill.  Once they have completed the requirements and have an undergrad
degree posted, then their status will change to graduate.

Diane

"No matter who you are, where you're from or what you were taught to
believe in, be at peace with yourself and with everyone else."  (We Are
One)
               "Hurt not other with that which pains yourself." (From
the Udanavarga 5.18) - Buddhism
               "In everything, do to others as you would have them do to
you; for this is the law and the prophets." (Matthew 7:12 - NRSV) -
Christianity

All I really need to know about life I learned from Noah's Ark:

                *Two heads are better than one.
                *Build your future on high ground.