OHIOAIR Archives

November 2004

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Larry Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:23:13 -0500
Julie et al.,

First, let me congratulate you, Julie, on your election as President of
this great group!  I was so happy to hear of your victory!  You'll make
a great president.

Second, I just wanted to weigh in on the Monday meeting.  That is fine
with me...however, the site may be questionable! (just kidding, Denise!)

Larry

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/22/04 3:33 PM >>>
Dear friends and colleagues,

You may remember that Denise Krallman graciously volunteered to have the
Spring Meeting of OAIRP at Miami University. None of the Fridays in
April or
early May, however, are available at their conference center.  The OAIRP
Executive Committee proposes that our Spring 2005 meeting be held on a
Monday - specifically, Monday, April 25.  What do you think about
meeting on
a Monday in general and about Monday, April 25 specifically?

Please share with me your comments and concerns by December 3.

Sincerely,

Julie

Julie Carpenter-Hubin
Director