OHIOAIR Archives

March 1996

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Denise Krallman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 14:38:01 EST
Several individuals at our March meeting asked me to give information
on how to subscribe to the NorthEast AIR Listserve.  This is a fairly
active listserve - a lot of sharing/requesting of ideas and methods
of IR related matters.  So if anyone is interested you should do the
following:

To Join NEAIR-L list:

Compose an e-mail with no subject line and the message

SUBSCRIBE NEAIR-L first_name last_name
    (substituting your first and last name)

and send to the address:   [log in to unmask]

         Hope you will give it a try -

                   Denise Krallman    -  Miami University
Denise A. Krallman
Institutional Research Analyst
Miami University - Oxford
Office of Budgeting, Planning & Analysis
Roudebush Hall
Oxford, Ohio   45056
(513) 529-7095
Fax:  (513) 529-2121