OHIOAIR Archives

October 2011

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paul Pennington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 06:16:23 -0400
IPEDS specifies: "Report all students enrolled for credit at any time during
the July 1, 2010 - June 30, 2011 reporting period. Students are reported by
gender, race/ethnicity, and their level of standing with the institution"
(Help popup). We use C.  Students enrolled in any course that began or ended
after July 1, 2010 or any course that began or ended up to June 30, 2011 are
enrolled at some point during that year.

Dr. J. Paul Pennington
Dean of Distance Education & Institutional Research
Professor, Urban-Intercultural Studies
Cincinnati Christian University
Ph: 513-244-8181
Fx: 513-244-8123