OHIOAIR Archives

October 2000

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Grady, Greg" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:00:39 -0400
Hello all,
I have a former student of mine who has asked the following question about
college students with jobs.  This has also been a question that the Public
Information Department has asked during the past week.  I was asked if I
knew of any such data.  I didn't.  Do any of you fine people know of any
resource or article that would give a percentage or number of college
students who also have jobs?  If possible, some type of comparison with
current and previous years would optimal.  Thank you for any assistance that
you can provide.

If you want to e-mail to me personally, my e-mail address is:

Greg Grady
College of Mount St. Joseph
Cincinnati, OH 45233