OHIOAIR Archives

December 2008

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Williford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:12:37 -0500
Lu,
Ohio University's system codes fall as the first quarter and summer as the
last in the academic year. Practically speaking, though, summer precedes fall.
Mike

At 12:13 PM 12/16/2008, you wrote:
>Hi all:
>
>Another question for you.  What do you consider an academic year for you
>system.  Not for reporting but as defined by your system (banner,
>PeopleSoft, etc)
>
>Summer Fall Spring
>Or Fall Spring Summer
>
>I am not concerned with Financial aid rules or reporting rules but how
>your system is structured.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Lu
>
>Lu Philllips
>Research Analyst
>Lorain County Community College
>1005 North Abbe Road
>Elyria, Ohio 44035
>
>Work:  440.366.7789
>Fax:    440.366.4159
>
>Web: www.lorainccc.edu

Michael Williford, Ph.D.
Associate Provost for Institutional Research and Assessment
Associate Professor, Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
301 Computer Services Center
Athens, OH   45701
(740) 593-1059 (office)