OHIOAIR Archives

March 1996

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daryl Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 11:12:08 -0500
At the OAIR spring conference, Denise Krallman suggested
that I use this forum to publicize the Ohio Board of
Regents' presence on the World Wide Web.  It took me a
while, but I'm responding to Denise's suggestion.

There is an OBR homepage; the location is:

     http://summit.bor.ohio.gov/

There is also a nascent BORIS homepage.  You'll find links
to it in the OBR homepage, or you can go directly to:

     http://summit.bor.ohio.gov/boris/

Thanks for your interest.  Please share with the BORIS staff
your suggestions for improvements to our homepage.