OHIOAIR Archives

March 2000

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:36:08 -0500
I was reminded by a couple of people that the section about the notation
that will go on our registration forms is incorrect.  Please note this
change to the minutes that I sent out yesterday.

"and it was decided that the membership forms would read 'conference
registration costs include membership costs for .................(insert
year)'.  It was also agreed . . . . . "

Thanks to those who pointed out this mistake.  Please let me know of any
others that you find so that the minutes can be correct when they get
posted to the website.