OHIOAIR Archives

September 2007

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adams William F Civ AFIT/ENWI <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:46:19 -0400
Thanks Susan.

Bill

//Signed//
William F. Adams, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
Graduate School of Engineering & Management
Air Force Institute of Technology
2950 Hobson Way
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433-7765
Voice: 937.255.3636   x- 4264