OHIOAIR Archives

May 2006

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Weininger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 10:24:05 -0400
Nancy,

Heidelberg just wrapped up their visit last week.  The chair of our
education department is Dr. Diane Armstrong.  She can be reached by e-mail
at [log in to unmask]

Dave Weininger
Associate Vice President for Academic Support
Heidelberg College
Tiffin, Ohio