OHIOFIRE Archives

February 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:49:27 -0500
This summer, we are going to attempt to replace ALL 4500 of our existing
single station smoke detectors with 10 year sealed lithium units to cut
down on maintenance costs and nuisances due to low batteries.   Has anyone
else done this in their dorms? If so, what brand of detector are you using?

Thanks,

Michael Fox
Dep. Fire Inspector
Yale University