OHIOFIRE Archives

February 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Vincent Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:01:40 -0700
UNM has very old smoke detectors in the dormitories. We struck a deal JUST this
morning to fund a project to sprinkle all dorms and replace a 20 year old
detection and alarm system. If you have any insight on how well your project is
going I would be interested in knowing any details for our project
justification. Congradulations on your project.