OHIOFIRE Archives

February 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Vincent Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:30:23 -0700
We are still dealing with this one at UNM. There is no fine, we just recently
establish the requirement for evacuation in our safety manual, we still have a
campus police which would rather not evacuate. I have proposed stronger
legislation and fines. I have at least established the connection with our CP
that when I respond to an incident and call for an evacuation, the campus
police do not question the call. Good luck.