PARTNERS Archives

October 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emee Vida Estacio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2011 12:42:34 +0100
I see, thanks for that Enzo -- I updated the colours on the list so the
pairings are clearer (attached).

I think everyone's pretty much paired now (please correct me if I'm being
careless again!!).  Just three things to note on the list are:

1) Group 7 from Truman is unpaired (but maybe could do the OWS movement?)
2) Group 1 from Milano doing the human trafficking case study has 4
students (maybe they can be split into two to work with the other two
groups from UCLA?)
3) Group 4 from Milano still unpaired.

If everyone's OK with this, maybe we can start sharing student contact
details?

Very exciting stuff!!

Emee :)

Emee Vida Estacio, PhD