PARTNERS Archives

October 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"McDuff, Elaine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:51:03 -0500
Sorry for embedding it this way.  I am traveling and working on a public computer.  I still need names of students from UVIC working on Local/Global Food Security (CS) and am waiting to hear from Oklahoma about child welfare - also I'm not sure if I have the right info for Children and Families - are we working with UCLA?  I would appreciate feedback on problems with my list.

Thank you.

Elaine

Globalization Course Groups: Truman State University Partnerships - Lead Faculty: Elaine McDuff

Group #

Project Type

Member Names

    Emails of Students