PARTNERS Archives

October 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Nyamathi, Adey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:48:48 -0700
Elaine,

Last week I sent an e-mail that Elizabeth had to drop out. I think we had a problem with invitations so that is being corrected now. Can you update us on what other changes have been made other than Oklahoma moving to Group 2?

Thanks

Adey Nyamathi, ANP, PhD., FAAN
Distinguished Professor
Associate Dean for International Research and Scholarly Activities
Audrienne H. Moseley Endowed Chair in Community Health Research
Director of the NINR-funded Ruth Kirschstein Pre and Post Doctoral T-32 Fellowship Program
UCLA School of Nursing
310 825-8405 (Phone)
310 206-7433
Adey and Enzo, With the changes to Human Trafficking #1, I don't have
emails for Neil Ketchum and Elizabeth Durst (UCLA) or Bachelle Sims and
Maria Agazzi (Milano).  I believe they are in this group?
Elaine