PARTNERS Archives

September 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:15:13 -0400
It looks like your students are now on your Group[ page.  If they are appearing as members you have to do nothing else.  Please ask Ormar to simply upload another picture, ensuring that it is in the orientation that he would desire.

No confusion..just a learning curve..

For more of my work please check me out at -
http://redroom.com/member/rodney-d-coates

The song that lies silent in the heart of a mother sings upon the lips of her child..
Kahlil Gibran

Rodney D. Coates
Professor and Interim Director of Black World Studies