PARTNERS Archives

December 2000

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Monges, Miriam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:02:31 -0800
 Hotep and meru, which is peace and love in the language of the ancient
Egyptians. My name is Miriam Ma'at-Ka-Re Monges and am the author of KUSH:
THE JEWEL OF NUBIA: Reconnecting The Root System of African Civilization,
Africa World Press, (1997). I am an Associate Professor of Sociology/Social
Work, with major responsibility to African American Studies at California
State University, Chico. I am looking forward to once again being part of
this team.