PARTNERS Archives

October 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"McDuff, Elaine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:24:05 -0500
Dear Enzo,
I have attached the revised spreadsheet you sent, and have highlighted in red three possible partnerships based on similar first choices - for students from Milan and Truman (US).  Would you be interested in getting the students connected so they can start communicating?  If you are interested, I will send you the names and emails of my students interested in those topics.  Thank you!
Elaine McDuff