PARTNERS Archives

October 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2012 10:30:20 -0700
Hi Rodney,

I am not sure if I have done something wrong or if this is the way it
should work, of if something can be tweaked to include notify the student
writer...I have featured two blogs and I am getting notifications
regarding responses. But I am not the writer just the instructor, how the
students who are writers also be notified? What should I have done
differently in the posting process?

Thank you for your help.
Georgia

Dr. Georgia Sitara