PARTNERS Archives

September 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:17:54 -0700
Hello Partners,

I am hoping you can help me understand how the NING site works.

My students are ready to post their blogs. Is there a way to post the
blogs on our group page so that every member of our class can distinguish
their classmates' blogs from the rest of their peers on NING?

How does the posting of blogs work?

How can we keep track our of students' blogs and comments on other blogs?

Thank you for any help you can offer.
Georgia

Dr. Georgia Sitara
Sessional Lecturer