PARTNERS Archives

March 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Vaughn,Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:41:19 -0500
HI Rodney,

Want to make sure that Drexel is confirmed for the fall qtr course?  I am working with another course presently but will be more available for dialogue with  the other faculty in April/May/June?

Thanks,

Nicole

Nicole Vaughn, PhD
Asst Professor