PARTNERS Archives

March 1999

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Vincent Parrillo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:52:42 -0500
I'm just back from a 10-day lecture tour in Germany and have become aware
of the problems with Forum.  I have our technician looking into the matter
and hope to have everything restored tomorrow (March 26th).  That will
tell us, Christopher, if it's a problem at our end or elsewhere.
                                                Vince Parrillo