PARTNERS Archives

July 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:43:44 +0000
Emee. Thanks. And no problem. The syllabus I kicked out is intended to be a template or model,  each each Partner is encourage to craft their own that suits their particular objectives. We do want to ensure that our students have enough common readings to effectively interact on the b logs and the group projects.    Would love to see your syllabus once its complete to see if there are some that can b e on the core syllabus. Thanks everyone for your hard work. R

Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cincinnati Bell Wireless