PARTNERS Archives

January 1998

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Corrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 10:14:47 -0600
I'm William Corrin from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, USA.
I'm a graduate student in the Sociology Dept. and lecturer in the Dept. of
African-American Studies.  My interests are race and education.  For now I
will lurk here due to time constraints, but my participation may increase
when I begin teaching "The Social Meaning of Race" in the spring (we're on
a quarter system here).

Peace.

--William

William Corrin