PARTNERS Archives

October 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:38:10 -0400
Thanks..all

The last two groups involves UVIC , New Florida and Milan.

As both Enzo and Sarah have taken on groups, I wonder if you -Georgia will take on the last two groups I1 and N1..