PARTNERS Archives

October 2010

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Lyndi N. Hewitt" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:10:50 -0700
Dear Partners,

Given that a few of us feel the spreadsheet could be a helpful tool, I'm

asking each partner to please send me the following, ASAP:

- your official course title

- the start and end dates of your course

I realize that some of you have already sent this around or to Rodney, but

I'm afraid I don't have copies of every email.  If you could take a moment

and send me these items, I'll put together the spreadsheet and we can add

other fields later as we see the need.

Feel free to email me off the list ([log in to unmask]) so as not to

fill others' inboxes.  Many thanks for your help.

Best,

Lyndi

--

Lyndi Hewitt, PhD