PARTNERS Archives

August 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:03:21 -0400
Here is another excellent article:

Women of Color  and  the Global  Sex Trade: Transnational Feminist Perspectives
Author(s): Kamala  Kempadoo
Reviewed work(s):
Source: Meridians, Vol. 1,  No. 2 (Spring, 2001),  pp.  28-51
Published by:  Indiana University Press
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/40338451