PHCNME Archives

February 2005

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Hickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:06:15 -0500
Hey Girls,
So apparently not everyone got the email I sent yesterday responding to the questions some of you had about Choices.  So heres the info again!!!
I talked to Leslie Mcneal, the women who's in charge of Choices and who has control over the registration web-site, and she assured me that the web-site was working.....but from what Iv heard from some of you is that it really isnt......sooooooo......since she doesn't seem to concerned about getting our girls registerd......what you can do is:
1. have your girls try and register again 2. if its REALLY not working 3. have the girl email me with their name, chapter and at least 3 class options that they can attend and I will just get them registered myself!   Sorry about all the confusion with this!!!
But EVERYONE.......PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL YOUR GIRLS REGISTER AND GOOOOOOOOO TO CHOICES!!!!!  If you have girls that don't go, I will know about it and your chapters will be fined and a grievance form will have to be filled out.  This is the process that was set up last year to take care of the girls that don't go to Choices.....so this really is important that they go!!!!
And lastly.....reminder about tomorrows meeting......7pm at 9 Laws......and Leslie Mcneal will be there herself to answer any and all questions you have about Choices!!
See you all then!(sorry about the long email!!!!!!!)

--
Colleen Hickey

VP of New Member Education
Panhellenic Association