PHCNME Archives

April 2006

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jenn Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:40:43 -0400
Hey girls,
    Sorry to be sending you yet another e-mail but I just wanted to remind
everyone that if you have had a girl depledge you must complete a
Change in Status form for that girl before you leave at the end of the
semester.  It is really important to do this otherwise your GPA
totals, and your chapter's panhel dues (which are based on the amount
of members your chapter has) will all be messed up.  Please turn them
into my mailbox in the panhel office or to Elissa Christmas in Shriver
356.  Below is the link:
http://www.units.muohio.edu/saf/GRA/Facts-Statistics/status%20change%20form%20FSLL.pdf

MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THEIR BANNER-ID OTHERWISE THE FORM IS USELESS
Thanks girls,
Jenn

--
Jennifer L Sullivan