PHCNME Archives

January 2007

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 10:38:37 -0500
Chapter Presidents, Recruitment Chairs, and New Member Educators--
     Bid Day is Monday, January 15th from 6pm-10pm. Please send me where
you are holding your Bid Day and the time that you have scheduled to
be at that location.  Also, I need to know whether you are using You
See Photography or the Miami's photographer for your sorority
picture.  I know I sent out the schedule for Bid Day before break but
I just wanted to send it out again as a reminder so it is attached to
this e-mail.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact
me.
Reminders for Bid Day:
1. If your chapter is holding Bid Day off campus, keep in mind that no one
can drink, even if you are 21.
2. After you have taken your photograph you must go directly to where your
event is scheduled.  You cannot take any New Members somewhere else before
arriving at your scheduled location.
3. New Members must be back in their dorms by 10pm

Good luck with Recruitment!
-Jenn Sullivan

--
Jennifer L Sullivan