PHCNME Archives

March 2015

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ilayna Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilayna Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:03:27 -0400
Hi, Everyone:

I understand that there is a lot going on with housing today.  If you have a  member whose name IS on the Google Doc, but she cannot “pop a balloon” then please email me with that name.  If you have a member whose name is NOT on the Google Doc and she cannot “pop a balloon” then that is because she did not sign up, and therefore was not included in the head count and does not have a spot in the corridor for next year.

The Google Doc was sent out multiple times, and there was about 48 hours of grace period for you as New Member Educators as well as your new members themselves to ensure that each name was on that list.  I took all of the information that you gave me—it was your responsibility to make sure that your list was complete before the deadline.

If you have any other questions—please reach out to Darinka (847-915-8819) or myself.

Ilayna