PHCNME Archives

November 2005

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Hickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:20:32 -0500
Hey girls,
  Sorry for the annoying emails on this....and for any old new member
eds...but please pass them on to your new girls and I will be updating
the list serve at our first meeting next Thursday December 8th at 7:30
in the Bystrom Room...so after that you wont be getting any more of
these!!!

  For Bid Day....please follow the schedule that I sent out and know
that ALL Bid Day events must be over by 10:00pm that night! And you all
need to fill out one of the regular party forms for your Bid Day event
and have them turned in by Monday December 12th in the Panhel office.
To get the party forms for those of you who have not filled one out
before, they are in the Panhel Office in Shriver Student office wing
and just fill it out and make sure you get all the signatures necessary
and turn it all in! We need to know when and where your events are
being held because Panhel Exec will be going around and checking all of
them!! We do this because there has been alcohol present at past Bid
Day events and this is a non alcoholic event and having alcohol
available for your new members is inappropriate and not the point of
Bid Day. So please keep this in mind when planning your event!

  Let me know if you have any questions about any thing that has to do
with Bid Day or anything in general!! Hope to see you all at next weeks
meeting! We will be going over a lot of important info that you will
need before you get your new girls in January!!

 Thanks!

 Colleen Hickey

 VP of New Member Education
 Panhellenic Association