PHCNME Archives

November 2005

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Hickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:13:01 -0500
Hey ladies,
  So everyone that didnt go through last year made it through this time
around!!!! So congrats on that and thanks a lot!!!

  Alpha Gamma Delta: Hahn went through which is great!!!! And just get
your COB girls to go through in the fall....different rules apply to
them since you get them at different times...so they wont be fined for
not going through this time a round...but if they dont go in the spring
they will be fined.

  Alpha Xi Delta: as for your girl Less, she is no where on any
record...not even on the roster that the new members sing in on when
they come into the room....so its hard to tell if she really did go or
not since shes insisting to you that she did. And so all I can do is
have the director of student health services call her on the phone and
ask her some questions about Choices. I dont really know what all she
will ask...but that was the only way we thought this could be figured
out....as I dont want her to have to pay any fine or have to go through
it again. But if it turns out she didnt go through this fall, I wont
fine her (since its taken forever for me to just get through to student
health services) but she will have to go through in the spring. So let
me know if you think thats ok or not...Im just not sure what else to do.

  Kappa Delta: just get Gabby through the class this srping...and any
other COB girl we might get.

  Tri Delt: just to let you know if you do get any more COB girls this
semester...make sure they just go through the choices in the spring!

 Colleen Hickey

 VP of New Member Education
 Panhellenic Association
 Kappa Delta