PHCNME Archives

November 2006

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jennifer Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:58:25 -0500
Dear Chapter Presidents and New Member Educators,

WE HAVE EXTENDED THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE TO TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7 BY 5PM!
Please turn them into Elissa Christmas in Shriver 356 Shriver

The following chapaters have turned in forms:

Delta Tau Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Sigmpa Phi Epsilon
Delta Zeta
Kappa Alpha Order
Alpha Xi Delta
Alpha Delta Phi
Gamma Phi Beta
Alpha Gamma Delta
Pi Beta Phi
Pi Kappa Phi
Sigma Alpha Mu
Beta Theta Pi
Kappa Alpha Theta
Sigma Pi
Lamda Chi Alpha
Delta Gamma
Phi Mu
Zeta Tau Alpha
Alpha Phi
Kappa Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Chi Omega

The Cliff Alexander Office will again off our New Member Educator
Trainings on three different occasions this coming November.  This
training program was very well received last year and we received very
good evaluations for it.

This year, the trainings will be offered from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on the
following days (participants would just come to ONE session):

Saturday, November 11th
Saturday, November 18th
Sunday, November 19th

Chapters are encouraged to send anyone who may be their new member/pledge
educator during Spring, 2007.  More than one member can attend since many
chapters use this as a way to educate members running for the New Member
Educator position in their chapters.

For Fraternities, any chapter who has their new member educator complete
this training will be eligible for the 8 Week New Member period in the
Spring.

Attached is a Registration Form for the New Member Educator Training
sessions.  Space is limited but we will accommodate every chapter who
registers by the deadline of Monday, November 6th.  Please have any
interested members sign up on the form and return it to the Cliff
Alexander Office by 5:00 pm on Monday, November 6th.  **Please ask members
to sign up for as many sessions as possible.  We may not be able to
accommodate all interested members at the same session.

Thanks.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
Jenn Sullivan and Matt Sivard
--
Jennifer L Sullivan
VP of New Member Education