PHCREPS Archives

October 2005

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"April D. Robles" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April D. Robles
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:03:37 -0400
Presidents and Reps,

I just wanted to send out a reminder about any packages that are
addressed to your suites.  From now on they will be refused and sent
back to the sender if addressed to your suite.  They must be addressed
as follows:

Your chapter name
C/O Panhellenic Association
377 Shriver Center
Oxford, OH 45056

If picking up your packages in the Panhellenic office is a problem, you
may want to have your packages delivered to an off campus address or PO
Box.

We are just getting a lot of complaints from FedEX, DHL, UPS, etc. on
making deliveries because they cannot get into the buildings of the
suites to deliver the packages, so they end up going to Wells, and
Campus Mail tells them to deliver to Shriver.  So they end up wasting a
lot of time and going to 3 places before a delivery is actually made.

Also, please make an effort to get your mail and packages in a timely
manner.  A couple of large boxes can easily clutter up the Panhellenic
Office and make it difficult for officers to get to their file drawers
and you to get to your mail.

Thanks!
-April

April D. Robles
Assistant Director
Cliff Alexander Office of Fraternity & Sorority
      Life & Leadership
Miami University
356 Shriver Center
Oxford, OH  45056