PHCREPS Archives

March 2005

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Panhellenic Association Chapter Representatives <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:27:00 -0500
Reps-
Please pass this along to your juniors via chapter listserves! Thanks so
much!

As the President of the Miami chapter of Mortar Board, the national senior
honor society, I write to invite you to consider seeking membership in
Mortar Board. Mortar Board pursues scholarship, leadership, and service,
among college seniors with high ability. One must be a rising senior to be
considered for membership (I know this can get complicated, you should be
planning to graduate no sooner than December 2005, probably May 2006),
have a record
of leadership and service to the university and community, and an outstanding
academic record that should include a gpa of at least 3.5.
Attached is an information/application form. You can learn more about the
national organization and its history at http://www.mortarboard.org

If you have questions, please feel free to contact Pat Haney, adviser,
([log in to unmask])  or the chapter
president, Stefanie Baker ([log in to unmask]). The due date on this is
Friday April 1

--
Colleen Riddle
President