PHCREPS Archives

March 2005

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Panhellenic Association Chapter Representatives <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:41:59 -0500
Hi Everyone!

I've been getting some questions about the Women's Leadership Celebration,
and YES it would be WONDERFUL for you girls to send another member (or as
many as you want!) of your chapter if you yourself cannot attend. Again, I
just need their names and meal preferences (chicken or vegetarian) by
FRIDAY. So, please ask around at chapter, I'm putting the delegates in
charge of this because I know your presidents are super busy! :o)

Thanks girls, I swear I will stop emailing you all about this soon!!

Programmatically,

Lindsey Sacher
Panhellenic Association
VP of Programming