PHCREPS Archives

February 2009

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Deck, Hannah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deck, Hannah
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 18:26:32 -0500
Good evening!

Attached is the committee packet, which includes all of the committee applications and descriptions.  Please forward it to your chapter members and encourage them to apply and become more involved with the Greek Community.  You may apply to and participate on as many committees as your schedule permits.

Deadlines for all of the committees EXCEPT for Standards Board are a week from today, Monday, February 9th, at 5:00 p.m. to 380 Shriver.  The Standards Board Committee deadline is THIS Thursday, February 5th, at 5:00 p.m. to 380 Shriver.

If you or your chapter members have any questions, please feel free to contact me by phone or by e-mail at any time.  Thank you so much, I'll see you all this evening!

Hannah Deck
VP of Public Relations | Panhellenic Association
978-289-2899